Comparing my emotions with an object..(inanimate)…?
July 1st, 2013
Well basically i'm suppose to write this essay comparing my emotions with an inanimate or animate object and i cannot think of anything i can compare my feelings with in a poetic way... This is soo confusing could u guys please help me think of something and also tell me how i could compare myself to it ...
- How do you write a strong comparative essay? - i have to compare myself to an inanimate object and i do not know the format. I don’t know how to do the sentence structure part. if you could just tell me what you know about the format, sentence structure, etc. then that would be great.
- Help with ideas for my essay? - I can’t think of any topics for my Comparison/Contrast essay. We are suppose to compare or contrast two things, like sports or something. Can anyone think of a fun topic to write about? My mind is blank, I don’t want to do something like comparing soccer and tennis.
- Can anyone check my essay for me (need rite now)? - In “The Story of an Hour” written by Kate Chopin, we are introduced to Mrs. Mallard at the moment she discovers her husband has been killed in a railroad disaster. Set in the early days when women had no identity and were inferior to their husbands, Mrs. Mallard feels as though she finally has
- Compare/contrast essay? - I have to write a compare/contrast essay for an English class comparing three different stories. I am having a little trouble coming up with points to compare. So far, I am comparing the writing styles of the three authors. ANy ideas for two other points to compare? 10 pts. to whomever helps.
- I am writing a college essay about the renaissance, what is a better world for naturalism or a synonym for it? - I wan to say that artists depicted peopel with feelings and emotions during the renaissance demonstrating a concern for………….. but I think naturalism is lack of a better term can you help me out?thanks
- In the comparison and contrast essays, should we write about either comparison or essay, or write about both? - In comparison and contrast essay we should write about both aspects: first, write about what is similar, then, what differs.The process of comparing and contrasting several objects is indispensable part of our daily routine. This is what a six-months-old baby does when considering a rattle toy to choose, this is what a school leaver does
- Please help with homework? - i got a project to do and its stupid. ok this is for english 10th grade…. just can you give me some ideas for it please. here it is. In a well written essay (5 paragraphs / intro, 3 par. body, conclusion), discuss a personal experience in which youve been confronted by death (family, relative,