01 Jul Locate a nursing study that examines the effects of an intervention. Provide a summary of the study, focusing primarily on the intervention.
Posted at 10:03hin Nursing by
Locate a nursing study that examines the effects of an intervention. Provide a summary of the study, focusing primarily on the intervention.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
• Was the development and implementation of the intervention described in detail?
• Based on a theoretical framework?
• Did the design of the study promote investigation of the effects of the study—for example, was there comparison of experimental and control groups?
• Were there variables that could have impacted the findings that were not part of the intervention?
• Was there evidence of efforts to monitor the safety of participants?
• Are there any ways that the study could have been improved?
Locate a nursing study that utilizes some aspect of the internet (for instance, for recruitment, delivery of an intervention, or completing online assessments.
• What challenges did the researchers face, and how were these challenges overcome (or not)?
• How could future research efforts be improved?
Using your computer’s office tools, develop a pie, bar, or plot chart to represent the following population estimates:
European American 20
African American 30
Native American 20
Hispanic American 30
The following specifications are required for this assignment:
Length: 1100 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least two (2) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)
AcademicAPAAssignmentBusinessCapstoneCollegeConclusionCourseDayDiscussionDouble SpacedEssayEnglishFinanceGeneralGraduateHistoryInformationJustifyLiteratureManagementMarketMastersMathMinimumMLANursingOrganizationalOutlinePagesPaperPresentationQuestionsQuestionnaireReferenceResponseResponseSchoolSubjectSlidesSourcesStudentSupportTimes New RomanTitleTopicsWordWriteWriting